Saturday, November 28, 2009

I cant delete my songs on my myspace band profile how do i??

I uploaded this song and it was copy righted so it got blocked..so i have to take this quiz and i did so they could unblock it i took it and went back to my songs but it still wont let me delete it no matter how many times i take that quiz its been lik this for two days now whats wrong..



HELP MEE!!!



PLZZ



N



THANK YOU



I cant delete my songs on my myspace band profile how do i??

On your myspace home page go to edit profile/ safe Mode. when the new window appears, their is all this stuff like name, background. you should see something that says song/theme. click that and delete your song. you should look for a good music player that can play more that one song at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts