Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bored: MySpace quiz?

I've been around this MySpace category for a while now, and I've seen everything from "I've been raped by a MySpace stalker omfgz!" to "My friend deleted me from her top friends!!!11"



So I'm making a survey/quiz.



1. How old must you be in order to use MySpace?



2. Who owns MySpace? (If you say Tom, a clown will kill you)



3. What two things must you have on your MySpace?



4. Why do little kids add complete strangers?



5. Run-off of #4, why do they also post personal information!?



6. Why are people dumb enough to put their addresses, schools, phone numbers, etc.?



7. Why do so many people come here saying "I've been hacked HELP!!" do they not know what to do? If they don't, then I'm glad they got hacked, at least the new profile owner will keep the password safe.



8. WHY IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE USE WHORE CODES?



9. There is no 9.



10. Do you 閳?MySpace?



Please use http://www.abrax.us/bbz/ for all MySpace needs.



璧?閳?楹撶瘬绡?閳?璧?We 閳?璧?閳?楹撶瘬绡?閳?璧?/p>

璧?閳?楹撹祩.閳?楹撶瘬MySpace绡?閳?璧傞簱*閳?璧?/p>

Bored: MySpace quiz?

1. 18 years old



2. Fox, which is owned by News Corp.



3. A default picture and a display name



4. Because they're neglected little whores that idolize JeffreeStar



5. Because they're lame/stupid



6. Because they would enjoy being raped %26amp;/or murdered.



7. 'Hacked' is so overrated. Most of the time it has nothing to do with a hacker. They're just inexperienced morons that have no clue what they're doing.



8. To increase a meaningless number on their profile; and increase the amount of potential attention they get when they post a pointless bulletin.



10. I could definitely survive without it.



EDIT; ****, my bad. I thought you said ' how old SHOULD you be to use Myspace. I knew it was 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts