Sunday, December 6, 2009

What do you think???

ok..so there's this guy in my english class..and i've known him since last year (now in 10th grade). Well..i was on myspace the other day and i posted this stupid bulletin cuz i was bored and it was one of those "relationship quiz" type things with the 50 questions that u have to answer..and one of them was "what is your 'type' of bf/gf?"..and i didn't answer it..cuz i don't really know..and he sent me a message and we started talking about the question that i left off and it led to him saying "So...what is your type?" and i said (sarcastically..like with an lol at the end) "not you lol"..and he was like "good..cuz ur not really my type either"..and that was about it for then.



THEN..this week we started messaging eachother again..and I said something about how my hair looked terrible last friday..and he was like "no..you looked great." and i was like "naa..it was a mess" and he said "you always look great..any guy would love to have you as their gf"..so my question is...do you think he



What do you think???

yes he likes you...keep going..good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts