Monday, December 28, 2009

How to change the small type in my myspace profile i already tried profile editor!!?

ok there is a great profile editor you can fix any text this is not working for 1/2 my page expessially schools and interests my job info ect. also i took a quiz and posted it to my page thats little too you can BARLEY see the letters it stinks!! please help!! thankx



How to change the small type in my myspace profile i already tried profile editor!!?

on the codes. try finding where it says font size and stuff. you can just change the number but the font size, say if it is a 2 and u want it bigger change it to 4. best way to find it is to hit Ctrl+F while you are on the myspace profile edit page. when a little box pops up, type in Font, or Text, or text size, etc. and it should be around other options for the font, like type, color, etc. hope this helps. if u have more code problems add me at www.myspace.com/mistybaby19

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts