Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help me find this song pleasee?

ok so im looking for this song i found.



i think some of the lyrics are



your like a pop quiz im not prepared to take.?



i think but im not sure



the song is on a myspace profile and i think that the url is



mymusiiqq and the name of the persons profile is JRW



please help me find the song



Help me find this song pleasee?

Stunned by Winsu, I believe



Help me find this song pleasee?

it might be Aceyalone - Keep it True



You know we keep it true - we keep it true we keep it true we



Keep it true



You know we keep it true - we got to keep it true we got to keep



It true



We got to keep it true - you know what we do you know what



We do



We got to keep it true



Relax your mind w/the music - you know what we do you know what we do



Sit back and vibe w/this true ****



This isn閳ユ獩 really what you think it is



That is if you閳ユ獧e even thinkin閳?in the first place



The first place isn閳ユ獩 always the winner



And winnin閳?isn閳ユ獩 everything



And this is not a race



I am not a android I am not a mongoloid



I am not annoyed by the void in your brain



This is not a trick son you are not a victim



You are just a man b-boyed out the game



Let me explain



Abstract are you fresh?



Ain閳ユ獩 nobody fresher



But it閳ユ獨 hard to get around w/out some clown tryin閳?to test ya



Acey are you dope?



Dopest in the world



I give it to the moms and pops I give it to the boys and girls



Oh so you a family man?



Aren閳ユ獩 we all aren閳ユ獩 we all



Yes we are



Trying to make jams man and expand my repertoire



We got to keep it true we got to keep it true - relax your mind w/the music



You know what we do you know what we do - sit back and vibe w/this true ****



Well I be arrangin閳?thoughts in my brain cell family



%26lt;? rapidly? %26gt; embarking on incredible creative routes



Understanding me is truth shining like a lie



When I say break wide I mean take trips not just in your ride



In your mind



Cause when you left you閳ユ獧e right on time



The sun閳ユ獟l come out tomorrow and it閳ユ獟l set in the west



So I don閳ユ獩 sweat the rest



Who wanna inhale stress



Keep it true



You know we keep it true - we keep it true we keep it true we



Keep it true



You know we keep it true - you know what we do you know what we



Do



We got to keep it true - the w the w the w



We got to keep it true



Relax your mind w/the music - and keep it true and keep it true



Sit back and vibe w/this true ****



The world is full of bullshitters



Liars and triers and quitters



Could-a-beens wanna be閳ユ獨 thought-i-was isn閳ユ獩-i-is閳ユ獨



And everybody in your business



Damn



Now what is really your main aim



When you are just a blotch and a stain on the planetary plane



Just another name in the phone book of fame



Bustin閳?out the seams it seems you haven閳ユ獩 gained enough



To be seen in the right scene



Your thoughts they seem so convincing hmmm



But your actions don閳ユ獩 follow through



Remember



Never say never because it never comes true



Your thoughts they seem so convincing for instance



You told me that you閳ユ獧e a level higher



Liar



Element of desire earth and the wind and the fire



Not



You ain閳ユ獩 even halfway hot



Not lukewarm you don閳ユ獩 got no form



You (...? ...)



All caught up in bein閳?waterproof



When you shoulda been tryin閳?to catch up w/the truth



For all intent and purposes your life on earth ain閳ユ獩 worth it閳ユ獨 weight in



Gold



That閳ユ獨 probably why you get blowed



Cause people tell people things and people sell people things



That are useless and irrelevant



And it stifles my intelligence



I stay true



You know we keep it true - and we keep on and keep on and keep on



You know we keep it true - we keep it true we keep it true



You can mumble jumble if you got somethin閳?to say



But I doubt it閳ユ獨 gonna affect me I row my boat steady



Everready is my battery description



Meaning I閳ユ獡 equipped to take long trips



And my brain cells overload when I get blowed



Gotta bring it down there閳ユ獨 a point where the joint stops



Being passed through the fingers of a rhyme (? singers? )



The smoke from my last hit still lingers



Bring us your tired and your weary and your poor



I閳ユ獡 a take you higher while you閳ユ獧e hearing metaphors



And similes



Assimilation of new creation



Mind emancipation



Rhymes command the nation



And so on and therefor and such and such



Dust to dust I thrust from the ground



W/no where else to go but up l.a. is where I閳ユ獡 found



Throwin閳?up sets and blowin閳?up sets and goin閳?up stepney



About to get a heavy track



(? or jimmy in the spot? )



Or plenty of hip hop goin閳?round three



Heavyweights it閳ユ獨 your time so register



Foundate your legacy we serve all them replicas



True style true style?



True style new style



You know we keep it true - we keep it true we keep it true we keep it true



You know we keep it true - the w and every crew we keep it true



We got to keep it true - from me to you do what you do just keep it



True



We got to keep it true - relax your mind w/the music



Now I閳ユ獡 gonna take my last verse on a good note



You better prepare your footnotes



Hold your wigs tight



Open up the middle



(? center me in the more? )



Words are the foundation action is the building and unity



And the concept to result in logic and the use of logic



Now the object to be neutral partial to a judgement



And the subject閳ユ獨 concentration here is the pop quiz



What hip hop is



You know we keep it true - relax your mind w/the music



We got to keep it true - sit back and vibe to this true ****



The wrong thing to do is stop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts