Sunday, December 6, 2009

OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

The story is this, I have a classmate that's absent who happens/ed (Im confused!) to be my crush. We have a quiz next meeting, so I told him. Actually I just sent him a message over at myspace. Anyway, he didn't reply. His last log in was within 24 hours! I sent him the message last monday. What d'you think this means? How did he react abou the message? I knew somehow he would be sooooo snobbish.. I am 17 and he's 21.



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

He's not into you. If he was, he would've messaged you back the last time he logged in. Move on.



In shock! Lol @ the second answerer. Why would he be in shock if some kid girl told him she liked him? If he was, would he go 3 days without answering her?



Hercules, get a brain. It's a 4 year age difference and she's one year short of legal age. I'm sure the guy wouldn't be a pedophile if they went out without having sex.



Besides, you don't know what state she's from. A lot of states have made 16 the legal age, like Indiana, Ohio, Minnesota, etc.



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

he may just be in shock (not a bad shock) but just suprised. You need to give him time to accept it also sometimes on myspace i just go on quickly and dont have tme to message peopple back so give him about a week and see



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

You know the answer deep inside. Time to move on, honey. Do not waste your time trying to analyze the situation. It is what it is, so move on for your own sake.



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

i dont see how this causes you a problem, he probably logged in, saw the message and just thought "thanks", he might not be the type of guy who replies to every message even if its pointless, why not ask him a question like how hes feeling so he will feel abliged to reply. but judging by the ages difference he probably wont think of you as any more than a freind, im not saying theres no chanse cos i know people with a bigger age difference.



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

wow, it doesn't take much to make you crazy ! by the way, does this fellow know you're interested in him ? if he does and he's not answered or called you then that shows you what he's trying to tell you.



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

you are only 17 and he is 21.........ooooops.......illegal!!! go on with your life already !



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

he realized you are under age and doesn't want to get in trouble for talking to you.



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

Hon!! he didn't respond cause he is not interested, and he doesn't want to hurt your feelings ... Just leave it alone you'll find someone better!!



Good Luck!!



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

Wait and see if he mentions it to you and how he acts when he sees you. If he doesn't approach you or talk to you, then he's just not interested. He may be gay, have a girlfriend, or think you are too young.



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

I'm confused. Was the message strictly about the quiz, or did you tell him you liked him?



If it was just about the quiz, then I wouldn't read too much into it. Maybe he didn't feel that it was necessary to respond.



If you told him you liked him, I would say he is probably not interested. He would've contacted you by now.



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

Simple



See him in person and ask him, if there is a change we might go out or are you seeing someone(or is the timing not right).



This gives you your answer and if the answer is he is seeing someone or the timing ain't right or your not who he, now has an eye on, he has a way to say no an not appear to be a jerk .



Plus it has the added benifit of saving your pride, maybe he is seeing someone or the timing ain't right.



OK PLEASEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK I'M GONNA GET CRAZY!!!?

I don't want to break your heart but maybe he thinks you are to young. I think him not responding to your message is his way of not leading you on, %26amp; he probably knows that you have a crush on him.



Hon I would let it go %26amp; find someone closer to your own age. I mean he is 21 %26amp; in school, or is it college? are you taking college courses or have you aready graduated from high school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts