Sunday, December 6, 2009

What does this mean?(for fate believers only)?

I am in love with a guy named Alex and we've been best friends since the ninth grade. I told him how I felt because we've always agreed to be honest with each other. He said he had no problem with it and for a couple of days we've been talking to each other online for hours and flirting. A couple of days later, he said he felt guilty about doing it because he has a girlfriend(whose on vacation in Europe). Since then, our online conversations have been dull. I finally decided to delete him from my buddy list so I would not get the urge to IM him. But since then, I've been hearing the name Alex and hearing about our relationship everywhere. What does this mean? I mean, the time I was trying to avoid Alex, this guy on myspace added me and his name was Alex. And then today, I took a survey and it asked, "do you have a friend named alex." Oh and there was this magazine I bought and it had this quiz, "are you in love with your best friend?" I didn't even know about the quiz until i bought it



What does this mean?(for fate believers only)?

you and this guy belong together. even if it isnt boyfriend girlfriend close. but even as long as you can hang out together. just see if you can see him again. talk to him and see if you can. if this guy decides to leave you then time will heal all wounds. i feel really sorry for you girl. :( :( :(



What does this mean?(for fate believers only)?

oh my gosh. i know what you mean. it happend to me with my ex danny. it was horrible. ahh i think it was just a coincidence.



What does this mean?(for fate believers only)?

It think it's fate. You're in love with your best friend, this happens to alot of people. But I don't think everyone gets reminders every now and then like you did or do. I think you should get in contact with him again because you never know, his girlfriend might of broken up with him or something. Good luck! And I truly hope that you all hook up.



What does this mean?(for fate believers only)?

Sometimes you notice stuff more when you're thinking about it a lot. I've had the same type of thing happen to me before.



But if you believe it even MIGHT be fate (I'm a strong believer in it, everything DOES happen for a reason) you should definitely keep in touch with him. Who knows, maybe you might get together someday or maybe you could just be great friends forever. Either way, if you really care about him, you shouldn't let his girlfriend get in the way of your friendship. And you had to have met him for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts