Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to create a trivia game online...or fun ideas for a fanpage..?

I'm trying to build up a fanpage for a music artist on myspace. I just want to get the page back up and running and get people more interested in the page again. So I wanted to create a trivia quiz or something like that so the fans can see how much they know about the artist and also learn new facts. If I can't do that, do any of you have any ideas on how to spice up the page a bit?



I want to interest the fanatics along with the others who just like this artist. It's just to give them something to do. For example, I did the picture puzzle so they can put the pieces of her picture together. Now I need new Ideas! PLEASE HELP!!?! thx in advance!



How to create a trivia game online...or fun ideas for a fanpage..?

You have to use Flash to make something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts