Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hi - When I try to copy & paste on some sites, only Yahoo shortcut icon shows up? Doesn't c

On some sites - like hotfreelayouts and text from a girlfriend's page - a quiz - I try to copy, hit right click, but the ONLY thing that shows up on side is the Yahoo white 'shortcut' icon - I use that, hit Copy, and it doesn't work? Should I disable? How? Anyone else have problems with copy %26amp; paste? - Only on some sites! I can't even copy a code for Myspace..(anymore)



- I'm using IE and Windows Vista if this helps?! So frustrating!!



Hi - When I try to copy %26amp; paste on some sites, only Yahoo shortcut icon shows up? Doesn't copy! Help? Disable?

Try highlighting the info and hold CTRL on the keyboard and hit C to copy and hit CTRL + V to paste I hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts