Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wow This Could Be On Jerry...OPEN!?

Okay, I was on MySpace and I was looking at my cousins profile. Her screen name was "I love the hottest chick in the world!" I was like, whoa. I wondered if she meant a friend so I read through some of her quiz bullitens where it said: Are you Gay, Bi, Straight: She put Bi...I am okay with that and stuff but I have a little bug problem. I want to tell me mom (Her Aunt) but then I would have to say I saw it on her MySpace (That she's not allowed to have). Then my cousin might get in trouble for being bisexual AND having a MySpace. I've stayed the night at her house before and well she's a little different. She's what society calls "goth" and I have seen scars on her wrist before. But she's so ditzy sometimes it's hard to believe she would be so messed up. (Not in a offensive way) Also she's adopted from India so we aren't exactly "blood relatives." I love her but I don't know whether it's necessary to but into her life. HELP!?



Wow This Could Be On Jerry...OPEN!?

the best thing to do is mind your own bussiness at the moment. if you really cared for her, you wouldnt risk getting her in toruble. if you want, try asking her first



Wow This Could Be On Jerry...OPEN!?

Have you thought about talking to her first? Healthy relationships begin with honesty and respect. Try respecting her by talking to her about your concerns. Then, decide whether or not this is any of your business.



Wow This Could Be On Jerry...OPEN!?

this is one of those great opportunities in life. You can not only throw your cousin under the bus for the myspace thing, but force her to come out of the closet too. She may hate you, but you know what? Your family, if you can't forgive family who can you forgive. I say you ask your cousin if she is bi %26amp; then tell your Aunt. Obviously she wouldn't have put that she was if she was afraid of others findng out........



Wow This Could Be On Jerry...OPEN!?

first before you tell anyone you talk to her and tell her how you feel about it and then wait a couple days after your done talking to her then see how it goes if it doesnt effect her then you should maybe tell someone you could trust so she doesnt get in trouble. good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts