Monday, December 28, 2009

Hey???????

DO you know n e myspace quizzes/surveys about your #2 friend?



I can only find them about #1 and last..



Thanks....



btw how is ur morning going?



Hey???????

Couldn't you just use the #1 friend survey and, instead of answering the question about the #1 friend, answer them about #2 instead?



Hey???????

try www.hot-lyts.com



Hey???????

no, and my morning sucks, im sick with 101 fever and a really bad cough.



have a nice day =)



Hey???????

I'm very sleepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



Hey???????

Monday Monday, got the monday morning blues;partied too hard over the weekend. How you doin?. Sawwy don't know of any surveys/quizzes.



Hey???????

No I don't. If you search myspace quizzes in yahoo or google you might come up with some. My morning is going pretty good.



Hey???????

very confusing,ofcourse after seeing your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts