Sunday, December 6, 2009

Did I deserve what I got in the end?

Here's what I did: I took my date and shoved her against a table and hit her very hard on the back, made fun of my friends, called them retarded losers, threw some of their stuff away, pushed them down, wrote nasty notes to them, made them flunk a quiz, cussed them out, pulled a girl's bra, spanked girls on the butts, called several friends of mine sexual slurs, started rumors about them, sent horrible messages to friends of mine on myspace, hit a cripple and took their stuff, I got two girls into a cat fight, got a friend of mine in trouble. And because of all that, many won't talk to me no more, no one wants to go to lunch with me, many deleted me off their friends list on myspace, people are afraid of me now. And here's why I think I acted like this: I didn't get invited to a party, high stress from 3 friends dying this year, my uncle and another friend are dying, work is horrible and I get cussed out by customers,a girl tried to get me to go out with her to get her boy jealous.



Did I deserve what I got in the end?

I think you owe all of those people an e-mail of apology ASAP. Some might forgive you but don't be surprised is many of them don't. Tell them what's been going on in your life and how all the stress may have caused you to act out but you realized it was wrong no matter how stressed you were. And finally for your own good, learn how to deal with stress - take a class, read a book or seek therapy. You have a lot going on in your life but it does not give you reason to be an asshole.



Did I deserve what I got in the end?

hey I can't call this one,....................



Did I deserve what I got in the end?

Just remember what comes around goes around. Most people don't even realize what they do when bad things happens to them. I know I definitely would have a VERY hard time talking to you after what you would/have done to me. Would you talk to someone who murdered your very best friend or your favorite family member? Would you treat them like nothing ever happened? Think about how you want to be treated prior to acting regardless of your situation.



Did I deserve what I got in the end?

you're looking for excuses to justify your behavior...



you may be going through a real rough patch...but you need to quit behaving like a three year old and taking out your frustrations on everybody....you can handle this better...



you put nonivite to a party above your friends' passing? who cares about a stinking party...



we're all dying...its a part of life...if you die tomorrow is this how you want people to remember you?



something tells theres more than to what your saying, but damn...you know what you did was wrong and your looking for validation...



you should apologize to everybody you hurt...especially the cripple...



in the end you reap what you sow...you're better than this...



Did I deserve what I got in the end?

Yeah buddy you deserved what you got for taking your anger out on all these innocent people. You may have just blew from all the tragedies you went through but you did it all wrong. You need to get some counseling and anger management and do your very best to make things right again with all these people you have hurt that don't want to be around you. They aren't going to take the first steps you have too. You can't justify what you did but you can apologize and pray hard they will forgive you. I work at a high school emotions run high with kids your age. Good luck



Did I deserve what I got in the end?

That you hurt people--even to spank them--is bad wrong under any circumstances. That you did all the other stuff is just as bad. It violates them physically, sexually, emotionally and spiritually. We all have the right to be safe in those aspects.



That you are grieving could be a reason that you are doing all this, but it is by no means an excuse. In this day and age, people take out emergency protective orders against people who abuse them. So your behavior is dangerous.



As far as the second-hand smoke, it could affect you, but these behaviors seem to span a goodly length of time. It is no excuse, either. However your behavior happens--even if you are drunk--you are responsible for the outcome.



I recommend seeing a counselor or psychiatrist about this. You are grieving, and your healthcare giver can help you find ways to relieve your pain without resorting to violence against others.



In the meanwhile, do an activity on your own for your own enjoyment that has nothing to do with violence. Write a fantasy of yours. Read a good book. Work crosswords or sudoku. build a model. Do leathercraft. Fold origami or make other papercraft like paper airplanes. Draw or paint. Get a set of charcoal pencils and a tablet. Get a canvas and a set of oils or pastels. Weld metal art. The point is to put your attention to something you want to create and get your attention off of destructive things.



I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts