Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace quizzes that friends can take!?

I keep lookin and i can't find myspace quzzes that u make and your friends can take and u past it on ur myspace and u can see wat they made for example like 50% and stuff! i have one but the number only goes to 10 i want every1 on the list that took it! but if u kno any please tell me



Myspace quizzes that friends can take!?

Here's the URL!



http://www.catcha10.com/



It's really fun to create the quiz, here are some ideas for questions.



1. What color are my eyes?



2. How old am I?



3. What grade am I in?



4. How many pets do I have?



5.Which of these sports do I do?



6. What color is my hair.



ETC.......



Oh and for a tip, if your 15 and the choices on the quiz are



a.14



b.12



c.15



d.16



DON'T make 15 100% and all the others 0%. You should make C 50% and D 50%. Then make B 0% or a really low percent. It makes the quiz more fun because people can't just atomtically tell whats wrong and right...LOL! Good luck, have fun.



Myspace quizzes that friends can take!?

Testriffic.com - you set up the quiz, when your friends take it, it appears on the leader board posted on your page. I see what you're saying now. It looks like it only goes up to about 10 - but it may go higher. I'm not sure. Have you tried their quiz?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts