Monday, December 28, 2009

Were can i get a "so u think u kno me" or "how well do u kno me" quiz that i can

sumthin with ?'s like how old am i, or wat am i afraid of



Were can i get a "so u think u kno me" or "how well do u kno me" quiz that i can send 2 my friends on myspace?

Here's a survey I have that may work for you. Hope you like it!



Friends Survey



1. My name (sender)):



2. Where did we meet?:



3. Take a stab at my middle name:



4. How long have u known me?:



5. How well do you know me?:



6. Do I smoke?:



7. Do I believe in God?:



8. When u first saw me what was your impression?:



9. My age?:



10. Birthday?:



11. Color hair?:



12. Color eyes?:



13. Would you consider me... Tall /average/ short?:



14. Do I have any siblings?:



15. (If opposite sex) Have you ever had a crush on me?:



16. What's one of my favorite things to do?:



17. Do u remember one of the 1st things I said 2 u?:



18. What's my favorite type of music?:



19. What is the best feature about me?:



20. Am I shy or outgoing?:



21. Would u say I am funny?:



22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?:



23. Any special talents?:



24. Would you consider me a friend?:



25. Would u call me preppy, slutty, a homie, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?



26. Have u ever seen me cry?:



27. If there were 1 good nickname for me what would it be?:



28. If I were an animal what would I be and explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts