Sunday, December 6, 2009

Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

well...



theres this girl at school and ive known her for about a year now. We've got really close, and the other day she was saying abput how well we have got to know each other in such a short amount of time on MSN (im in her display pic for tht with her). Even one of her and my best friends noticed this and is trying to set us both up.



As soon as i log into MSN, she says hi to me (if shes online). On her myspace, she has a pic of me with her under her friends bit. She currently has the highest score on my myspace quiz (along with my best mate, but theres some stuff she obvs wouldnt know)



When we pass in the corridors at school etc, we always give each othe high 5s and say hi. I try to sit next to her in as many lessons as possible, and wen i ask her who she sits next to in a lesson she always asks me if i want to sit there.



We meet up in town quite a bit, mainly with others though, or go after school quite a bit.



I want to know if she sees me as a frend or more.....



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

hmm i dont want to give you the wrong advice, but if i had to guess i think youboth are crushing on each other..go for it



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

I don't want to burst your bubble, but it seems just like she is a friendly girl who loves being your friend. Take it from me, I know these things.



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

hmmm i think she might like you.



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

Sounds like more to me. Why not ask her to have some ice cream in town or go to a movie or the mall. I'm sure she'll say yes.



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

i think she wants to go out with u. she seems to like u(a lot) but she may be too shy to tell u. so i say ask her. what could it hurt.



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

um i almost defiently think more, but their might be that small chance that she wants a good guy friend, orrrr she likes u. sry not a good answer. %26lt;3.



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

how old are the 2 of you......depending on your ages its sounds to me like she sees you as a friend....that doesn't have to be a bad thing though....relationships are always better when you start out as friends....Good Luck



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

She likes you buddy.



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

i guess you would just have to ask. she seems like she would tell you the truth, so i guess the only way you can know is to ask. it can go both ways, so prepare yourself for either response. good luck!



Does she like me? (Answers from girls pls)?

prob shes sees you a s a frined but she want s you to be more than that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts