Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can you give me some PAPER quizzes?

none of those myspace quizzes or anything like that....but ones that you can actually write down on paper so i can relax while doing them



and then you figure out your personality or something by adding up your score.



if you scored _____ or above you are _____



yeah those kind of quizzes



give me a link or make up some for me...whatever. just as long as its pretty entertaining and i can write it down on paper



i searched quizzes on Google and came up w/nothing, just online quizzes. i also tried paper quizzes, still didnt get anywhere.



i asked this question b4 but i guess people were getting confused by what i meant so i specified this time.



Can you give me some PAPER quizzes?

i've figured out what you did wrong. Look under "personality quizzes" in google. I did a search for you, but there were a few so i'll let you go look and see what you like. Just print them off and you can answer them at your leisure.



Hope this helps,sorry it was't sooner :(



Can you give me some PAPER quizzes?

No

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts